Windsor Home Inspector, Windsor Home Inspection, Home Inspector in Windsor, Home Inspector in Tecumseh, Home Inspector in Lakeshore, Home Inspector in LaSalle, Licensed Home Inspector, Windsor Mould Inspector, Windsor Holmes Inspection, Windsor Commercial Building Inspector, Windsor Thermal Imaging Inspector.
YOUR TRUSTED WINDSOR HOME INSPECTOR; Stephan Tremblay, CMI CALL 519-990-7309 126 CHENE ST. TECUMSEH ONTARIO N8N 3B6
You will receive a comprehensive report with pictures and recommendations with your inspection. You can choose to leave the report out for buyers when your home is being shown, or you can use the report to fix any issues found and receive the absolute best chance of surviving your buyers Home Inspection. Remove all doubt about your home, and get it SOLD with a Northern Inspection!
Here's how it works:
1) Northern comes to your home and completes a comprehensive home inspection
2) Northern emails you the report within hours
3) Northern places a lawn sign next to your realtors sign where the public can view it
4) Your agent markets your home as INSPECTED and ready to go!
5) Potential buyers can view the report and remove their doubts before they view your home
6) Your home is SOLD!
With a 100% success rate over the last 7 years, a Northern PRE-INSPECTED inspection can get your home sold faster than any conventional method. The best part is that, if you do repair any of the items in your report at any time after the inspection, your inspector can remove those items from the the report that the public can view.
Most people who are selling their home aren't thinking about hiring a Home Inspector until they get ready for their NEW home. But why not have it inspected BEFORE you sell?
The two largest reasons why home sales fail are:
1) Buyer Financing falls through
2) Buyers get scared off by the Home Inspection!
At Northern, we provide a fully detailed inspection of your home and property. We will tell you exactly what your potential buyer's inspector is going to see and report on, and how you can remove those items from their report in the future. Why leave it up to chance?